Thursday, March 6, 2008

Do not blame me

I know I said that I will post the tournament photo's to this blog, but so sorry because our Internet connection at home has been cut. Its only because we're moving house, and it takes forever to transfer the phone line to our new house.
Will get the picture uploaded once everything settled.

By the way, we have moved!! My house look like a store with all the box and after a week, not even a box fully unpacked!!! Arghhh.. dunno where to start and dunno where to keep all of those stuff. I could not believe that from our small flat we had so many things.

Anyway, I know my post are all so boring nowadays. I'll try to get my Internet connection fixed so I can do proper post at home. Now posting blogs from office are just so nuisance. They keep interrupting my flow of thought and in the end, recent few post is what you get.

So.. just bear with me. I promise I will definitely post the pics soon.


PS :- There's a paintball buffet on 15th March BY MudTrekker, pallet unlimited!! Msg me if you wanna join.

No comments: