Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Waiting is A Game!


I hate waiting!! I guess everybody who knows me will know this to be damned true. I know that my hubby always keep me waiting but I REALLY HATE WAITING!

Waiting for my baby to arrive is a torture. I swear the baby's clothes being unfold and folded again like 5 times a day. They are so darn cute! So small and colorful and cute! I keep on imagining how he would look like. Part me and part Hadi off course. Hadi's eyes and nose, my mouth and my dimple. He had to be chubby. He's already 2.8kg now. 39 weeks in my womb. Mummy fed you well, did I?

I find it very hard to take preggie picture. Not sure why. But I do have a pict taken during raya that I thought looks okay. Well, you can still count all the pimples on my face though.


See what happens when you brag a lot about your pimpleless face before? It will come at hit you at your face. Like this. I've turned darker and I think the amount of pimples that I had within this 9 months exceed the amount of pimples that I had for all my life.

I had myself to blame for this one. I was so lazy to wash my face anymore. The Dermalogica product (GOD I LOVE THEM) are the best but they won't work if you don't use them. Hence all the pimples I guess. Its okay. Will start again once given birth. I know I still got a few free facial left there.

Will start to take care of myself more after this. Would want my baby to be proud of his mummy. Would want to prove my hubby that I too can slim down. Even by few kg's only.

Come to think of this year, such blessing we had. A new house and a new member of the family. Will tell you more about the new house that we stayed for already 6 months now. Thank GOD, ALHAMDULILLAH!


No comments: