Thursday, January 24, 2008

And A Happy New Day!!!!!


Hear, Hear!!!!!


With this I announce, I am exremely happy and excited and giddy!!! I am so extremely content, extremely feeling good, extremely everything!! Such a good start of the year you see.. All the puzzle fall in pieces and what a good piece it is!!

Why am I so happy? Because I got shortlisted for second interview!!!!! Yeay!!!!!!


The reason why I was so happy is because I never thought that I will get shortlisted for second interview. I wasn't expecting to be called for the first interview in the first place. So when I was being interviewed, I was nervous like hell. I pant, I cough, my voice trembles, my head blank, I talk too fast, I gave stupid answer to a very brilliant question. I have done all sort of the not to do's in the interview.
I remember going out from the meeting room, feeling like shit and hopeless and defeated. I had never done THAT bad in interviews before. Anyway, I'm glad that I got it wrong for this.. ehehhehe..
Anyway, newsflash!! We're moving to our own house soon!!! Another happy story to tell you about but I have no idea how to put it in words. The feeling of having our own house for the first time so wonderful.
Will TRY to update more later...

No comments: