Sunday, November 25, 2007

A sip of war taste

Happiest.. happiest moment of my life.. see.. just look at the pic.. do I really need to tell what I was doing in that outfit? Well... to any girls.. I repeat.. GIRLS that would like to play paintball with us, do msg me here okay? I'm looking for girls who are tough enough be with us.. (actually to cover me ahahahahha)

Why do I have to be the biggest among all?

Anyway in the pic is me. Dilla, Mel and Yani.. Which one is which, you take a wild guess (don't anyone dare to guess which one is me by pointing out who's the biggest okay? I'm talking about the other three!!)


Still the biggest.. dammit next player need to be bigger than me!!!

I tell you, I was hiding behind the first bunker most of the time, dare not to move, but by the end of each game, I still have to catch my breath!! I swear that I turn blue from exhaustion. That's mainly because I hadn't had anything to eat since morning. And to those who knows me well should know better that I couldn't function without food. Like engine you see, they need petrol, the only thing difference is they don't store their excess fuel as fat (like we do).



Look at me I'm so fierce yet so happy ahahahhahaha

Anyway, thanks to my dearest hubby to introduce me to this game. I love you hubby!!!! I would love you more if you sponsor my next game... wink..wink..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.