Thursday, February 7, 2008

Now that I think of it...

Do you realize that its so rare to see anyone marry their childhood sweetheart? I was just thinking about my friends and who were we dating with back then... None of us married our childhood sweetheart. I once fall head over heels for a guy, and I thought that he was my true love. Boy what I went through just to keep our relationship alive.

And I'm thinking about this relationship I'm currently under. No doubt this is the longest relationship I have ever been in. And I'm praying, hoping that this is forever. Heck, I'm married to this guy. Please la forever....

Anyway what made me think was a question from a friend of mine.. What makes me think that my hubby is the one? Obviously so many people think that they have made a right choice my getting married. And obviously there are so many people who made the mistake of thinking so.

Well, here's my answer. What do you look for in a husband? I believe that determined how long your marriage gonna last. If you're looking for someone who you can have fun with, I doubt its gonna last very long.

I am gonna get a little bit religious here. We have guidance on how to choose your other half, I would strongly suggest for you to actually to go through the list and check what's there, what's not there. The first two is very important. The religion and the family trees. You don't want to get married and end up marrying your half brother or sister right?

As for religion, doesn't mean that as long as both of you are Muslim that's enough. You might need someone who will be able to guide you. Completing each other that's what is important.

I have tons more to say on this subject but seems like time is not allowing me to continue. I would continue my say later, maybe in another topic then. I know that this is such a boring post. But I feel compelled to do so in this matter.

I'll try to post more interesting post soon. Bye for now.

No comments: