Friday, February 15, 2008

What lost what gained

I got the result of the interview. I DID NOT GET IT. It doesn't matter though. In fact, its a relief. I have a very huge doubt of my capability of handling the job. You know, I even had a dream that I failed doing the job that caused me fired. Urghhh.. ugly dream I tell you.

It's okay. Although I didn't get the job, I still get something though. I got an order of 10 jerseys (which I'm currently selling). Well, that's good enough I guess. Still waiting for 60 jerseys order to confirmed and another 10 to come through.

What am I thinking actually when I was told that I did not get the job? I was just thinking, should I look dissapointed because I'm not at all, or should I look joyous, that would keep him wondering why ahhahahaha... nevertheless, I remained calm and acted like a very sane person.
Well, Shan is going to be very dissapointed since I'm going to be in his team for a long time. On a bright side, I can still bully my manager in my current team!!

Anyway, moving house proved to difficult. I hope that this will be our last move for long long time. I love my new house. Thanks to my dear hubby who goes with all of my wishes.

Anyway, Valentines day. I do not celebrate it at all. I have celebrated it before, that was back when I was still in school and college, when I was too naive to understand the real Valentines stood for. Anyway, I did not care for Valentines day for a very very long time already, until this year. This is my 2nd Valentines as a wife. My1st, nothing that I can remember because there's nothing done. This year however, I received a very sweet sms from my dear hubby. "walaupun kita celebrate Valentine, tapi saya nak awak tau saya syg awak. You are the star of my heart."

You see, this is actually a big effort coming from my hubby. He is the type that always and always think that we women do not need to hear sweet words when we are in pain or difficulties. He always say that what we need is the truth. SO when he gave a sweet word, which happens to be the truth, I'm really touched. But I would appreciate it he could give me more sweet words you see. I could never get tired of sweet words. Like famous amos cookies. How do you get tired of it?

Anyway, I'm at the office right now. Thinking of my hubby who doesn't know to stop working. He better not be working tomorrow or I'll just explode!! Arrrghhhh!!

OK then. Chiow for now.

No comments: