Friday, August 17, 2007

Behold my words!!!

Today I'm gonna be a bit serious. I know that I got 2 post pending, but I don't feel like blogging about it at all. Lets talk about the most popular topic today.. Maybe not anymore since weeks has passed I know...


Bus crashes, 20 killed

Ehhh.. again? I very very sure I've heard about this like few years before.. Happened again??!! Never learn from mistakes. I don't know until how many hundreds died, then they would put more efforts on avoiding this catastrophes. Lets do what Malaysians do best.. who to blame in this case?

  • The bus company
(Picture me saying this shouting) What the hell the bus company is thinking? Where is their responsibility? Didn't they run a check against their employee? Don't tell me that they didn't know about their own bus driver!! That is the lamest excuse ever! Ignorance is bliss I can see that now. Because of ignorance, 20 died, and they get to keep their hands off this matter.. Bliss huh??
I understand that we cannot avoid human error, no one is perfect blah blah blah... but human error can be minimized god dammit!!
I say we just sue the damn company for putting their passenger at risk! Sue them so that they won't be able to operate anymore! Sue them so they have to take bus as their public transport, and scared the shit out of them every time on the damn bus!! Sue them because they don't have moral or civic or whatever conscience they should have. Sue them because they're just irresponsible bastard who can only see money!!!! (panting)

  • Our government
Why ohh why this fella still be able to drive around? Why you can put a normal people to jail for parking ticket, but not him? How the hell he can renew his license? Why that you giving excuse after excuse? I don't understand!!!! You see, now when you want to apply this new act or that new law, it wont work either. You know why? Because you have to practise what you said!! You can't just said that ppl cannot do this and that, but when they do, you just close one eye!!!

What ever it is.. I know its too late to point fingers. Let gone be bygone. So after weeks that fatal incident happens, I bet now everybody can relax, smile as if nothing happens, and still sleeping while driving (I'm talking about all the bus drivers).Until the next crash, I'm reporting live from my bedroom :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Ina ur post is so hilarious! =D (Err,not the part about the bus,of course) Yg part u shouting tu. Hehehe