Sunday, August 12, 2007

What la..

I just came back from my parents house, right after watching Cinta Mat Rempit. Its like a family tradition, to watch Cerekarama every Saturday night at 10pm, TV3. But the movie sucks. Although I love the lead actor so much because of his previous drama, but this drama sucks. Its like lame version of A Walk to Remember.. What laa.. want to tiru pun at least make is good can or not? Spoiled the movie jer..

On other taught, I have so many things to update, especially the latest Royal London Circus. Got a few movie clip to show, but then again, still not sure how to upload. The truth is, I don't even find a way yet. Lazy la nowadays..

Other taught again, I will be on leave for almost a week. Heaven...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahaha aku pon cam ne tah bleh tertgk ari tuh. aku suke jek tgk si ponpuan tuh berlakon. sbb suke tgk die dlm castello.