Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Correct me if I'm wrong but...

Correct me if I'm wrong but the losing of Nurin Jazlin is the parents fault. I'm being very bold here, but not without my deepest sympathy, but an eight years old child shouldn't be going to night market alone. That is definitely not a place for a child, no matter how safe you think the place is... To thought that the parents would learned something from a missing child case at SOGO a few months back..

Correct me if I'm wrong but a little girl alone is like a magnet to pedophiles. In places of people don't really pay attention of one another except selling and buying and chit chatting, its a heaven to them. No one would notice anything, who would have cared of a little girl crying at the arm of a man, the would have thought that the girl was denied a candy or something.

Correct me if I'm wrong but a child shouldn't go anywhere alone. It us who suppose to bring them. We are the caretakers, so we care for them, and take them to places they want to go. Although the place is very near, and the people are just your neighbors, but you have to know this. Murderers or a criminals or a pedophiles ARE someone's neighbor. You could never know anything like this would happened.

Correct me if I'm wrong but a sick child shouldn't be going anywhere alone. What if she falls into drain and so helpless to ask for help? Can you imagine a sick child in the drain, unconscious, and the clock is ticking before she lost her life... what if anything happens and she needs her medication straight away? Who would have the medicine if not for people who cares for her...

Please learn from mistakes.. I'm so devastated to see this happening in Malaysia again and again.. Use some brain please... There's nothing wrong of being a little bit paranoid, its your child safety for god's sake, you don't gamble with that!! I'm so sorry if I sound crude or in anyway this post might hurt anyone's feeling, but someone has to say something over this.

Please don't rely on government to teach you every single thing. Do you really have to told to hold your child's hand while crossing? WHO in their right mind would let a child cross the road by themselves? These little are important. Might seems petty and troublesome, but these are the things that can make you sleep well at night. Same as not letting your child out of supervision. Its called common sense!! But then again.. maybe common sense is not common at all....

I imagine the worst could happen when we ignore little thing like this. I pray that Nurin will be home safely soon. No child should pay for parents mistake. She shouldn't suffer like this so that parents in Malaysia would learn how to take care of their child. I hope when I have a child, I would pay attention to these little details. I hope that everyone would.

Until next disaster, I'm reporting sadly from my bedroom....

No comments: