Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Langkawi - Part 2



Hello again.. well... seems like everybody that owns blog or read blogs talking about xiaxue vs steven lim. The prettiest Singapore girl vs the most handsome Singapore man. So they claimed. Interesting. One thing for sure, Steven Lim is a retard. I'm glad I didn't have actual friend like him. Thank GOD. And XiaXue, she's perfect for Steven Lim. You'll agree with me!!

Ok. Back to main story. Our trip to Langkawi. Its ok if you feel bored or thinks that I only talk about Langkawi recently, I really don't mind. Ehehehhehe.. still all tanned (actually almost black) from the trip, so I'm still gonna talk about it.

We touched Langkawi about 2PM, and its time to rent a car and booked a snorkeling package. Those 2 cost us RM 520. An old Nissan Sentra and snorkeling package for two. Interesting right? Because at first I though snorkeling itself gonna cost us RN290 per head. Well, we get lucky I guess.


This is where we stay

All checked in and ready, we headed to Kuah Town, just to look around and gonna go straight to dinner. We're having dinner at Restoran Sangkar Ikan. Remember that ridiculous booking conversation?

So here we are, in Langkawi
I love the sea..

Isn't it pretty?

Picture taken from the restaurant

What can I say about the food? Well, its just normal. Nothing extra to boost about. Maybe the only thing that makes it just a little bit different is the
Kerabu Epal Hijau. Yup, thats's rite, a green apple kerabu. Tastes weird to me, but hubby loves it so much...

The infamous Green Apple Kerabu

After dinner, we headed straight to Kuah, just looking around for places to buy chocolates!! Yes you heard right! We bought chocolate that enough to feed hungry soldier for a day. Anyway, the best part of my trip is the second and third day, but so sorry that I can't continue now. Hubby is bugging me to let him use pc to watch The Simpsons. I'm praying hard that he's not gonna be Homer anytime soon.

And another thing, I'm not sure how upload video here... Maybe will figure out a way in a day or two, if if I'm not, then I won't be able to post the baby shark video... sorry...




No comments: