Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tell me the first step to get a baby..

I am so freaking jealous with most of my friends. OK I admit that I am insanely jealous with those who have babies doesn't matter my friends or not!!! I am so into babies.. that I dream of having one almost every month..OK OK every week!!!!

What am I supposed to say? I love baby, I really want at least one.. but we haven't have any.. not because we don't want to.. but that thing just won't stick around.. I hate to answer those bloody question of when? Am I planning? Dammit I just hate that stupid question!!

To a less depressing topic, I FINALLY GOT MY ACCREDITATION SCHEME!! Woo Hoooo!!!! Extra money for extra lavish lifestyle ahahahhahahaha.... what lavish also I dunno..

Birthday gone, doesn't even feel like celebrating it.. gloomy birthday except when hubby throws a surpise small birthday party that attended by 99% of HIS friends... ahhahaha.. ehh wait.. is it my birtday party or his.. ohh.. mine.. the cake says my name... ahahhahaha... Thanks Sab for being there..

What else.. ohh.. I really wanted to upload some pics from last raya, but they're uploading it real slow so I got fed up so I decided will upload it later. (which might mean never in my terms ehehhe). Anyway, I enjoy this year of raya sooo much because I get to go back to my hometown. My hubby really really can't cope with village celebration that is so quiet yet so 'meriah'. That's ok, he will learn in years to come I hope..

What I love most is the busy preparation. We're in the kitchen all day long, which I don't get to feel last year because my in law's family celebrate it differently... I don't get to eat my favorite food last year, so this year... hmmm.. need I say more? ehehehhee..

Well, I'm sure that I'll miss it next year... ohhh great tasty delicious food... I'll see you two years from now!!

Anyway, I running out of word now. And I am getting extremely bitter because my extremely busy husband is so damn busy that I unable to see or even speak to him for 48 hrs now. So I'm just going to sleep now, alone. So people stop asking me why I'm not pregnant yet.

No comments: