Friday, November 23, 2007

What A Day...

1999 was the year.It's been so long since I knew you. At first, you're just another guy from which ever part of the world, that won't look into my eyes at all. Well, I could understand why. I'm just a newbie at that time, and you are one of the notorious warrior. And then you became a thief, while I from someone who believes in magic changes my path to healing.

Did you ever gave me any chance? Not at all. Not even when you know my reputation is growing. Not even when you know that I am the only female in that dark world, and everybody is paying attention to me.

2001 was the year. Then we crossed path. We both decided to returned to reality. And we met. We both at the arms of other people. You look good in her arms, and you definitely glowing with happiness. How I envy that. And my arms also link with another guy. He doesn't know anything about our dark world. Its getting harder and harder....

And I fall into the darkest pit. The most dirty, smelly darkest pit I ever fall off. Then I saw you there. You also fell? But you climbed up very quickly, and you recovered. But not me. I'm falling deeper and deeper and getting nowhere in this reality world. I tried escaping through the dark world, but it all seems meaningless...

Your arms are free. Then you helped me. You, the one who is most sought after, is lending your arms to me. You helped me out from that dark pit. You set my path straight, and clear the obstacle for me. you were at the front, fighting my war for me. How I valued you, looking at you as my knight with shining armor..

2003 was the year. I am inseparable from you. All I can see is you. All I ever think of is you. I cornered you, yanked away your freedom, and cling ed myself to you. I know you couldn't breath, I know you feel trapped, but how could you feel trapped with me? You, who helped me though my day, who I trust my life with. Then you threw me away. I couldn't understand why. How could you push me into misery when you saved me in my own war?

I begged and I begged. And you keep on asking me to look at the point. What point? The point where I'm about to destroy myself? After eternity, then only I get it. I could live without you. I could make it on my own. But you made me complete. I don't have to cling ed myself at you, I can do my own thing. I survived all these while, what makes me weak?

I understood then. You, as a well known fighter, wants me to fight. Wants me to stand on my own 2 feet. Wants me not to rely on people around so much, as they could hurt you. Wants me to know how to clear my own path, and walk straight without his direction.

2006 was the year. We joined as one. You, again became inseparable from me. But, so do you from me. All we can see is each other. And you make me the happiest woman alive. You, who loves me for who I am. You, who teaches me valuable lesson of life. You, who brighten my day just by a touch of your skin.

2007 is the year.I can see your face lit by morning sun. I can see you closing your eyes every night. I can see you when you sad, my heart would shatter into pieces. When you laugh, I will smile for days, thinking about your life. I still love you , as much as I loved you before, probably more. I pray for your life, so I can live my day happily as I am now.

Though we're getting older, but I really hope that we have a long journey ahead of us. I would want to go to that journey with you by my side. Lets grow old together. Lets live together.

I love you more as you age more. I love you hubby, and always will. Happy birthday.

No comments: