Saturday, November 17, 2007

True to your words!!

I seriously have no idea what to put for my title so here it goes. Got nothing to do with what I'm about to say now.

Here goes. I have no patience for life. I really have no patience for other people as well. How I survived in customer service line for this long also I don't know. I seriously very inpatience person. I can just go nuts over simple smal thing as in rice... over some uncook rice I cried my heart out of ,anger and despair. Believe it? You better!!

I see my mum as my idol. I really do. But I can't see myself to be as patient as she is. I have never seen her goes berserk to my dear dad as I did to my husband. I have never seen her voice out her objection angrily as I always did to my husband. the only time I saw her went berserk is when the trial time on our family. By that I mean when I was a rebel teenager back then. I was impossible to handle.. Well I'm almost impossible to handle even now according to my husband... (sorry dear for that, I am stubborn yes I know).

My mum has gone though a lot with me. I mean, I made a lot of things that broke her heart and she still loves me anyway. I have done the unthinkable to them, and made my mum cried almost every night. I still felt sorry for that. And for that, I've been trying my best to make her the happiest mum in the world. And I want my dad to know that I've changed, if not a lot. I want them to be proud of what I am now. Although I' a college dropout, I'm still doing fine. And I'm working with the largest bank on earth. I hope they're proud!!

But what I need THE MOST now is patience. I know that I should snapped on my hubby, but I did, and I did almost everyday. I could tell you that most of our argument is because neither of us is being patient with each other. Neither one of is willing to back off when it comes to argument. I guess when we're married, we expect the best from our soulmate, but since no one is perfect, we're not getting what we were hoping for.

Well,I know that I need that patience more than anything else now. I'm just so tired of getting caught in a middle of nasty argument by not being patient. I love my hubby dearly, but I just can't get my head straight when I'm arguing something.

Hmmm... there's an interesting argument going on in the office right now. So I'm signing off rite now, will continue later okay..

No comments: