Saturday, November 10, 2007

We're not in war people!!!!

What a busy day. What a tiring, busy day. What a tiring yet exciting, busy day. Today is the first day of my darling's paintball tournament. I've been there yes, but I'm in the office currently because..hmmmm...... welll..... you know why.......... I HAVE TO WORK!!!!

But I can see him being happy.. yes he is extremely happy. I was there until his second game, and there's 2 more games to go. First game is the easiest. Because the opposite team decided that they're too chicken to fight my mighty hubby and just didn't turn up for the game.. ehhehehe.. yes my hubby is a mighty hubby... ehehhehehe...

The second game is quite good, and off course, being mighty as he is, they won!!!! Although 2 of his team member got their marker jammed, but they won alright. And he was so ecstatic that he won!! Well, I would be too if I were him.. It is a good game ok... hiding behind bunkers and get to shoot people and hide some more... ahahahhahaha..

Surprisingly, there are a lot of girls player. And guess what, a bunch of stewardess from God knows which airlines are in division 2!! And my mighty hubby is in division 4 only.. hmmm... I guess then from now on I would refer to them as mighty stewardess.. And they are hot I tell you hot!!! Holding a marker and shooting at men.. and then they can pose and smile cutely... ehehehhehe...

I'll end this entry now because I beginning to sound like a lesbian.. Anyway, those mighty stewardess they for sure can play a very good game, or else they won't be in Division 2. Almost amateur i guess.. go mighty stewardess go!!!

No comments: