Thursday, July 26, 2007

A day of frustration

They all got accreditation scheme. An allowance of $83 or $95. If for me, I'll get $95. But guess what, I didn't get, at all!! There, I said it. I don't get a cent!! Why everyone is making a big fuss over it? You guys get, good for you, those who didn't get, don't pull me along with your rebellious scheme. I just don't farking care!!!

I'm hurt ok? I really thought that I got. I even manage to get compliment. Then what the hell did I do wrong? Everyone is pouring their heart out to me.. not satisfied this fella got, this fella don't have, management biased, boyfriend manager get extra attention...

Guess what??!! Life is unfair ok? And we still have to go through it every single farking day!! Just suck up your damn bloody mood, and move on!!

Who am I suppose to pour my heart to? Every single farking people tell me how upet they are.. hello!!! I'm upset too ok? I ALSO DIDN'T GET IT!!!!!! Why the fark do you guys think that I'll comfort you??!!!

I weren't this upset this morning.. but since everyone is assuming that I'm absolutely ok with not getting almost RM100 which I'm suppose to get, all pouring their heart out to me.. I'm getting depressed....

1 comment:

peppersalt said...

wat's the scheme about?? so u did'nt get it and that people are whinning abt not getting a bigger share , that definitely will make u boiling mad!