Thursday, July 19, 2007

Langkawi here we go!!!!

I know I should have posted some picture that I got in Penang, but since I was using my hubby phone camera, (I don't really have an option do I?) i just have to wait for him to upload the picture first...
So here I am. updating my blog where no one read (except me) and telling my story like anyone cares ahahahhaha.. My plan for today is to wash all the clothes 1st, play game a little bit, then dry the clothes and start the 2nd batch, play game some more, then dry again, play game again, then clean up living room, rest a bit, then clean up kitchen, watch tv, finally clean up bedroom, then start packing.
Trying to book a restaurant in Langkawi for our Anniversary dinner. There's one pretty place called Restoran Kelong Seri Melayu which is so pretty, but it was closed already. I tried Restoran Sangkar Ikan, calling them proved to be difficult.

RSI : yes??
Me : (Where's the introduction? Am I calling the right place?)Restoran Sangkar Ikan?
RSI : (Are you freaking idiot??!!) Yes....
Me : Saya nak buat tempahan untuk esok..
RSI : Wait wait...(passed the phone to someone else..) YES??!!
Me : (Slightly irritated) I want to do reservation.
RSI: Yes yes yes!! Cannnnn.. How many of you?
Me : 2 of us.
RSI : What time?
Me : 8 o'clock.
RSI : Ha ok ok 8 o clock aa. what's ur name?
Me : Zuhrina. Wait. Can you make it special because this is my anniversary dinner.
RSI : Special? Can.. What special you want? Prawn got, squid got, fish got? What you want?
Me : Errr.. Prawns... but wait, that is not what I mean. I mean the table, not the food!!
RSI : (Confused) What table?
Me : The table la. Where I'm suppose to eat? Can you like place us where we can see the sea and put some flowers on the table?
RSI : Flowers? We don't sell flowers la .. Seafood only.. ehhh.. wait wait wait.. ok I got one flower.. Ok can can.. sure..
Me : (more confused than ever) Haaa? Ok la.. Nevermind the flower ok? We'll just have oour dinner there.. ok..
RSI : Ha ok ok.. can can.. bye (and hang up on me)

What in the world just happen? Did I really make a reservation there? Is it really gonna be a special anniversary dinner? I seriously doubt that.. Never mind. Worse come to worst I'll just have our special dinner at the Hotel's restaurant. THEY should be able to arrange something special right?

We're going to stay at Kampung Tok Senik Resort. I know this anniversary trip is going to be a blast!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahh pi langkawi ke best nya. last time aku pegi borong sakan coklat.
best nya celebrate anniversary kat sana.

happy anniversary ina n adi

nota kaki: jgn riso aku selalu baca blog ko. suke la penulisan ko berunsurkan cute wahah. setia aku membaca nya :p