Friday, July 6, 2007

Transformers

I've grew up with Transformers. I remember fighting with my big brother over a simple truck, pretending it was Optimus Prime. When the movie started, I can hear Optimus Prime's voice, and I can't believe it but I was so excited!! It was like transfered to that time, younger, happier time again...



I was so in love with the captain. He is one hot dude man!!!!!



And the chick.. wow.. I got a friends drooling over this pic..


I'm talking about a non-stop action packed movie. From the beginning of the movie till the end of it, my heart's beating rate couldn't be more faster than running 10 km. Wow!!



And tell me who don't like to have a car/robots like this...


So to those who haven't watch the movie, don't waste time and go today!! If happens to be that they're running out of the ticket for the day, straight away purchase a ticket for tomorrow!! That way tomorrow you don't have to queue again :)


Enjoy the movie!!!!

Updated 09/07/2007 15:21 PM :- Just realized that Velan answers Raad's call by singing the Transformer's theme song!!! Ahahahahahha.. Indian version by the look of it.. anyway.. do you know how the theme song sounds like when it was whispered? Ahahahahahha.. you guys spoilt it!

No comments: