Friday, July 13, 2007

Penang wait for me!!!!!!

I'm going to Penang!! Yeay!!!! So so so excited!!!! I'm going to Penang!! I'm gonna eat nasik kandar!! I'm gonna layan char koey teow!!! I'm gonna go back to the place I used to hang out last time!!

I have good memory in Penang. In Penang, I learn true love. In Penang, I learn true nasik kandar. I learn true friendship. I learn hardship. Yes, Penang taught me a lot of thing. In Penang I met my first true love. Yes he's from Penang. Old story blah blah blah..

Anyway, back to happy thought!! My friend Raad promise to bring us to
Nasi Kandar Line Clear once we reach there. Ohh I've heard good stuff about that place.. Hell yeah.. they even make it to Majalah 3!! I really really really can't wait!!

Unfortunately we can't stay long. We have to go back to KL after the wedding ceremony. Oh yeah.. the main reason we're going there is to attend a wedding. I'll upload some picture once we get back!!

One more happy thought!! I already get my anniversary gift!! Can't tell you for now but one thing for sure, the thought, takes my breath away.. I could never thought that he can give me such a thoughtful present, but he did, and i love him dearly for that. Not for the price of the present, but for giving me such a memorable present!! I'll love you till death do us part! Okay... so now.. just wait for me to update more okay?

For now, Penang wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: